photo Header_zps24cd14cd.png

1.14.2013

Ramsey Street Designs

Hi friends! I hope everyone had a great weekend! Mine consisted of post surgical wifey duties, which basically means I made a lot of milkshakes and smoothies so my husband wouldn't die of malnutrition while recovering from his jaw surgery. Now I'm back to the 8-5 grind at work...oh Monday, we will never be friends. 

But to sweeten your Monday a bit, today I have a special treat for you! 
Ashley, the designer behind Ramsey Street Designs, makes fun burlap art that is all hand painted and made to order! Her designs give off that sweet, rustic charm that makes me swoon. I have my eyes on this one for my office and this one for mine and Steven's entryway.  

Ashley is offering 10% off all purchases of her fun designs to Taking Notes...Coast to Coast readers through the end of the month! Simply enter the code: TAKINGNOTES at checkout.  

To see more of her designs visit her Etsy shop and website. And to get to know a little bit more about this fun loving, Oklahoma native designer herself, read her bio here!

Remember you have till the end of the month to use the discount. Happy Shopping :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those signs are pretty!

Anonymous said...

aww these are so cute! thanks for sharing!

Allie said...

wow these are so cute!!

Lauren {at} Life.Love.Lauren said...

Glad to hear he is doing so well!!

Lulu said...

I LOVE Burlap!
These are soo cute.
We had hundreds of metres of Burlap Bunting made by my Mum and friends for our Wedding in December, with alternating rows of fairy lights it looked incredible!
Lulu

Kristin said...

What a cute little shop! I love her designs... And soooo glad to hear that your hubby is recovering well so far! I'm sure you and Huck are taking great care of him :-)