photo Header_zps24cd14cd.png

1.12.2013

iMoments

Life's little moments captured on my iphone.

Identification bracelets, IV's, paperwork, and uncomfortable seating.
That's how life's been looking lately...
 
Steven is home recovering and doing very well! 
The doctor said the surgery went smoothly and he is healing perfectly.
He is swollen like a chipmunk and can't really talk,
but I think the constant milkshakes and smoothies are a great pick-me-up for him.

Thank you so, so much for all the kind words and well wishes sent his way this past week.
You friends are the best!

......................

p.s. If you are interested in sponsoring Taking Notes...Coast to Coast, click here!
Some spots just opened up and I'd love to have you!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad he is starting to recover!

Anonymous said...

It's wonderful to hear that he is recovering well!!

Unknown said...

I'm glad he's home and in recovery. xo.
http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

Kristin said...

Glad your hubs is doing okay!! thinking of yall!