photo Header_zps24cd14cd.png

1.02.2013

BBQ Chicken Pizza

If you like quick, easy and delicious recipes, I would definitely consider giving this one a shot. I love making homemade pizza and personalizing it just to my liking. And the smell of it baking in the oven...oh.em.gee. 
Ingredients:
Pizza dough. You can buy the frozen dough or make it yourself. I made my own dough and followed this recipe. (makes 2 batches of dough)
1 cooked chicken breast, diced
BBQ sauce
1/2 onion, diced
cheese
salt 
pepper

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees
2. Place pizza dough on a baking sheet. Spread BBQ sauce on the dough. 
3. Top with chicken, diced onion, cheese, salt and pepper.
4. Cook for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly. 
Enjoy!

12 comments:

SHUG IN BOOTS {Beth} said...

Ohmyworrrrrrd, my mouth is watering!
I don't eat gluten though ... I'm still on the hunt for a good gluten free pizza dough.
Thanks for sharing! :)

Cara said...

This looks amazing! I would say BBQ chicken pizza is my favorite. It is always hit or miss from pizza places. I'd love to try and make it at home.

Anonymous said...

Yum! That looks amazing!

Pamela said...

Yummmm!! This looks SO good! I love that it's easy, ha!

Kerri said...

Well, that looks delicious. The cheese melted so perfectly!

Chelsea @ Lost in Travels said...

yumm! That looks amazing! Your food photos always turn out so great!

Brooke Sharpe said...

I eat Bobs Red Mill gluten free pizza dough and oh my gosh, it's DELICIOUS! Give it a try!

Brooke Sharpe said...

This looks ahh-mazing!!!! I'm going to try this very soon!!

Rachel said...

Making homemade pizza is my husbands newest hobby. I even bought him a pizza stone for Christmas. And BBQ chicken pizza ranks as one of my favorites!

Happy New Year!

Jess said...

Yum! BBQ Chicken Pizza is one of my favorites, I think I need to make one like soon. I love your blog and your posts! I'll be honest, I clicked over to your blog because of your blog button featuring your adorable golden retriever puppy. Cutie!!! I'm a follower now :)

Sarah said...

Yum!! I've made a similar one before...so delicious!

Unknown said...

looks absolutely delicious!