photo Header_zps24cd14cd.png

1.04.2013

iMoments

Life's little moments captured on my iphone.
Huckleberry wagging his tail at the gate waiting for some snuggles.
A new chandelier for the bedroom!
Catnap.
A surprise breakfast smoothie and a note waiting for me in the fridge :)
Lots of hot liquids to soothe a sore throat.

I'm working from home sick today, hoping to shake whatever it is before the weekend officially starts!
Lots of tea and puppy snuggling should do the trick ;)

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!


10 comments:

Sara Lucinda Bell said...

Your kitty is precious and your smoothie + note make me smile! Don't you just love morning surprises like that?! =]

SHUG IN BOOTS {Beth} said...

That picture of sweet Huckleberry waiting for you to come say Hey is sooooooo precious! He is so dang cute! OMG!

I hope you feel better soon!
Have a good weekend!

Unknown said...

LOVE that chandelier! Great find! Hope you feel better soon!

Courtney said...

I'm loving the chandelier!

Hope you feel better soon, I'm positive puppy snuggles can help with that! =)

amileethompson said...

Not to pry, however what happened with your ex (the boy you were with when you first met your now-hubby)? Did you remain friends? Did you have to be extra careful not to rub this new relationship in his face (I'm assuming since you said you jumped into things with your now-hubby after ending things with the old-boy). How did you handle such a predicament?

LWLH said...

Aww what a sweet note from your hubs, I love those little gestures!

Brooke @ Silver Lining said...

That chandelier! For your bedroom. I'm in love.

Harley said...

that chandelier is incredible. i always dreamed of having one of those as a girl

Anonymous said...

Great pictures as usual.

aimymichelle said...

i hope you ended up feeling better.