photo Header_zps24cd14cd.png

1.27.2013

February Sponsors and Huckleberry's Baby Butt

I hope you're having a relaxing Sunday afternoon! Just wanted to drop a quick note to let you know Taking Notes...Coast to Coast has a few open sponsor slots available. If you think your blog, shop, or business is a good fit for my readers, I'd love to have you! Or if you're trying to grow you're blog but don't want to invest the $, we can swap. Go ahead and reserve your spot for February 10th. You can find additional information on my Sponsor Page.

More importantly, that is a picture of Huckleberry's 8 week old fluffy butt. Really, it doesn't get much cuter.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

AWW! Too cute!! I remember when Hurley used to hide and fall asleep with frog legs sticking out! Adorable!

Deidre said...

Gah way to cute! The only thing cuter then puppy butt is a puppy tummy!

Anonymous said...

Aaaawww!!!

Unknown said...

Makes me want a puppy so bad!

Unknown said...

i just found your blog and I am a newbie seattle resident also from the east coast, but FL not WV! Hope you're enjoying seattle :)

http://carlkatie.blogspot.com/

Laura said...

Awww, such a cute picture!