photo Header_zps24cd14cd.png

4.18.2013

Love, Huck (part 7)

hi grandma. it's your grandpup, Huck.
have you forgotten about me? 
i haven't seen you in a few months...
and i've noticed there's been no hotdogs in the mail.
i thought maybe it's because i haven't written in a while
and you forgot how cute i am.

Ha! SIKE! it's impossible to forget how cute I am, huh?!
i bet those sad puppy dog eyes made you feel real guilty though
that trick always works on mom
i use it every saturday morning to make her get out of bed and play with me
...sucker.

anyways, momma says you don't have instadog
which basically means you don't get to see as many photos of me as everyone else does
that's a real shame...so i made you a college of myself and all my cuteness!
you're welcome.
also in case you forgot
(you seem to be forgetful these days) 
my birthday is in 4 months.
i'd like hotdogs, carrots, and some sticks.

thanks grandma! you're the best!

p.s. we still have that small furry creature mom and dad refer to as "herschel"
if you know someone who knows someone who knows someone that can get rid of it...
just let me know.
it licks my face.
and it needs to stop.
Love, Huck!

To read more of Huck's letters to his Grandma, go here!

11 comments:

Sarah Alway said...

Oh my gosh, that photo of the two of them together is so precious!

Melissa Smith said...

love 'Love Huck' letters for sure. I've missed them!

Cara said...

hahah so cute!

Anonymous said...

i love huck's letters!

Corinne said...

That's so adorable!!!!

Katie said...

Your sweet little pets look just like mine! I don't think we'll be seeing our cat like the dog anytime soon though, its usually the other way around over here!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, I swear Huck gets cuter every post! How that is possible, I don't know.

Anonymous said...

That last picture made me laugh out loud. Poor Huck :)

Chelsea @ Lost in Travels said...

i love that first picture of huck where it looks like he's smiling! how could anyone resist a face like that? my parents came to visit and saw their grand cat for the first time. as official cat haters (i know...i know, it's sad) they finally warmed up to him by the end of the week and have been sending him mouse gifts in the mail. gotta love grandparents.

LWLH said...

These letters are so cute and the collage just makes it :)

Unknown said...

These are seriously my FAVORITE posts!!! Too cute!