photo Header_zps24cd14cd.png

4.05.2013

Friday Letters

Dear Spaghetti Squash - You will be happy to know that this week I successfully bought the right kind of squash to make spaghetti. It was yummy! I don't think I prefer you over the butternut squash, just because it has a sweeter taste, but either way, the dish was delicious. Dear Husband - You are pretty much the best. The gluten-free, dairy-free muffins you made were awesome! I never knew I had such an accomplished baker on my hands!! Dear Weekend - Mr. Forecast Man says rain, rain, rain all day, everyday. This means I am forced to have a little staycation in mi casa and watch all the Downton Abbey episodes I can fit into 2 days (which I'm assuming will be a lot). Dear Downton Abbey - Fortunately one of my co-workers introduced you to me and these last few days have been amazing together. I'm already half way through season 2 and simply cannot get enough!! Dear Blog Friends - I was able to watch season 1 of Downton on Netflix and I'm currently watching season 2 on Hulu+....but can anyone tell me where I can watch season 3?? I haven't been able to find it anywhere. Much obliged. 
Hope you have a great weekend! See ya Monday!

Photobucket

11 comments:

Lindsey said...

I love spaghetti squash! But it can be tricky to cook sometimes. Have you tried PBS.org for season 3 of Downton? I think Amazon Prime members get it, too. If not, they are selling it on DVD right now.

Anonymous said...

I've been too afraid to try butternut or squash in spaghetti, ha ha, but that picture makes it look delicious!
I am so bummed about our rainy forecast. We have to go over the pass and drive to Cle Ellum tomorrow, and I'm not looking forward to a gloomy road trip ha ha.
I watch all of my shows that aren't on Netflix on Megashare.

Cara said...

I just can't get into Downton Abbey for some reason...

I cut up and cooked my first butternut squash this week and jeez, it was so hard! It took me about an hour to cut the thing but it was so good roasted. I wonder if you can just buy it cubed already.... probably.

Sarah Sanville Photography said...

Season 3 is on Netflix DVD

Christine said...

if you have comcast its ondemand for free!

jessica // union shore said...

I've never had spaghetti squash! It looks delish though! I definitely have to try it soon!

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy you're watching Downton Abbey, I get so excited when someone discovers it! I hope you find season 3, I ended up downloading it from iTunes I think it was only $14.99. Enjoy!

Sarah Alway said...

Downton Abbey = oh.my.gawd. I basically spent the entire day in bed last Sunday watching season 1, and I am waiting patiently for season 2 to arrive in the mail. Possibly the best show ever.

Jess said...

I made spaghetti squash last week- sometimes I love it, and other times I just don`t love the taste. Your sauce looks so tasty by the way!

Some Snapshots Blog
Jess

LWLH said...

I think I might be the only person on the internet who hasn't seen Downton Abbey.

aimymichelle said...

you could look for links on projectfreetv.