photo Header_zps24cd14cd.png

4.15.2013

This Weekend...

I was grateful for what little sun we did have streaming through the window.
I lost myself in between the pages of a good book.
I enjoyed the aroma of baked goods on a chilly Saturday morning.
(YES, those cookies are gluten, dairy, and refined sugar free!)
I indulged with a few of my girlfriends.
(drinks: red cupcake velvet wine, mixed berry sparkling water, and fresh fruit)
And I made sure these two boys got plenty of cuddles.
What did you do this weekend?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a nice weekend. :) I made some cookies the other day that were only peanut butter, an egg, and sugar.

Helene said...

looks like a perfect weekend. those cookies look delicious!

Cara said...

Those drinks are so pretty!

Anonymous said...

mmm cookies. and only 2 boys got cuddles?! what about the husband?!

Erin said...

I love your curtains!! So pretty :) And those drinks look pretty tasty too!

Michelle said...

Sounds like a wonderful weekend :)

Christine said...

Where did you purchase those curtains?

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful weekend! That wine drink looks delicious!! You'll have to share the recipe :D I love me some wine, HA HA!

Chelsea @ Lost in Travels said...

that sounds like such a great and relaxing weekend! i'm glad to see you were able to take full advantage of it! oh and i am loving your curtains! i'm into big bursts of color!

Sarah Alway said...

Random, I was just looking at lamp shades at Target online with that exact same pattern! Sadly they are sold out. :-(