photo Header_zps24cd14cd.png

9.20.2012

Yeah. That Happened.

Sometimes I think my boss forgets I'm sitting in the office with him. For instance, when he's on the phone and says "when I get my new iphone I'm going to take a panoramic picture of my penis and send it to you," I'm assuming he forgot I was sitting right there. Like 6 feet away from him. I should probably mention he was kidding {I think} and tends to be quite the jokester. Still...

Yeah, that happened.

I am not a good morning person. As a matter of fact, I am the worst morning person ever. Example: When Huckleberry got the snip snip in the business area, the doctor informed me that he also had a staph infection and would need to be on antibiotics. I was supposed to administer this antibiotic twice a day, once in the morning and once at night. Simple.  Unfortunately, I also take a multivitamin in the morning. While in my usual pre-coffee stupor, I accidentally took one of Huck's pills instead of my own. I panicked and called my mom {because that's what one does when they think they're going to die. Call their mom who lives 3,000 miles away.} Turns out, neither Huck nor myself has a staph infection. But yeah.

That happened.

At church a few Sunday's ago this really cute, old Asian man sat down beside me. I should tell you that I have this odd affinity towards geriatrics. They are cute. And sometimes, if they are especially old and especially cute, I cry. So when this old man sat beside me in church, I started sobbing. Poor Steven. When he asked why I was crying my response was, "this old, Asian man {sharp, choking breath} is just so cute." I kid you not. 

That happened.

Text messages between the husband and myself while at work always seem to result in confusion on his part...
                                    Steven: Okay, awesome! When does that need to happen?
                                    Danielle: Well you can't but the phone I'm store until 21st. So i dunno.
                                    Steven: I don't know what the hell you just said.

I promise I wasn't under the influence. It's just that...

yeah, that happened.

And so did this...
                                   Danielle: Man. I'm bored.
                                   Steven: Really? I'm slammed.
                                   Danielle: I'm Danielle. Bahahaha!
                                   Steven: Oh gosh.

God bless that man for putting up with me.

And lastly,
Yeah, that happened.




7 comments:

Nobody said...

I absolutely loved this post!! SO made me laugh!

Anonymous said...

Oh man this post had me laughing pretty hard! I have mornings like that on occasion. What better way to share them then on your blog :D

LaLa said...

Love the post!! I laughed so hard! I cry at random things too... What a sweet hubby to just understand.. er well try to :)

Lauren
auntlala25.blogspot.com

Lauren Nelson said...

Too funny! It's moments like those that are so great you couldn't possibly make up!

Liz Brown said...

You would not last long if you worked where I work ... in a geriatric physical therapy clinic. I never thought of crying over their cuteness, but lots of them ARE very sweet. :D

Chelsea Olivia said...

HA I actually think old people are SO cute too. Aw.

Casey A. said...

Aha a great post Danielle! I especially like the text message exchanges.

Many giggles,
Casey
http://fancybitsblog.blogspot.com/