photo Header_zps24cd14cd.png

9.13.2012

Fallin' Hard

1 -- 2 -- 3 -- 4 -- 5 -- 6
Apple cider, crisp air, beautiful colors, the smell of pumpkin -- there is something so magical about this time of year. I've caught the fall bug. This bug consists of the desire to wake up slowly with a hot cup of joe in your hand and your favorite fall scent candle burning in the kitchen, while you stare out your window and watch the colors slowly change. This bug may last quite sometime, so prepare yourself to use up all those sick days you've been holding on to. It'll be worth it.

Happy Thursday, Friends!

8 comments:

Cara said...

I have the bug too. I just want to go buy like 10 sweaters right now.

Jane {In The Pink & Green} said...

I feel the same way, I love everything about fall...all the pictures in this post make me so excited! Also I've been dying to get that black and tan polka dot sweater!! xoxo

Courtney said...

LOVE that sweater combo with the scarf, so cute!

And I must make those gold glitter pumpkins!

casey said...

i am constantly falling for the fall bug :) we just went apple picking last weekend and i got a sunburn..so fall hasn't exactly graced us with her presence yet, but i'm ready! ;) ..can't wait to use those sick days, either!

Anonymous said...

Cute title! I have the bug too, big time! I can't wait for the weather to get just a but cooler but I'm trying not to wish time away!

LWLH said...

I have the bug too....love all things fall and that sparkly pumpkin, yes please!

Bri Buzali said...

me too! It's my favorite time of year!

Bri Buzali said...

me too! It's my favorite time of year!