photo Header_zps24cd14cd.png

9.04.2013

Happy Birthday, Huckleberry!!

Huck turns 2 today! 
Which means in doggie years he's 14...
My little man is a teenager!! 
I never imaged when we picked him out of that litter of nine pups just 2 years ago that he would become such an integral part of my life. He is my constant companion, protector, and one of my very best friends. This golden pup has filled a part of my soul I feel other human's don't have the capacity to touch. He is sensitive, wise, and goofy
 --bringing me comfort, peace, and laughter. 
In this home, he's never been simply a dog.

So happy birthday, Huck and thank you for all the joy you have brought into mine and Steven's life!
We couldn't image our little family without you in it. 

17 comments:

Gail@Sophisticated Steps said...

Who could not love that face? (Btw...though not known as guard dogs...cuz Goldens mostly just lick strangers to death...I have watched Sasha protect me several times. #soproud. They really are such loyal dogs.)

Happy Barkday, I mean Birthday, Huck. (Omgoodness, that was so cheesy. I can see the grease running.)

Anonymous said...

happy birthday huck!!! his little smile makes my day! he is the best and is going to make a great big brother.

Stamp in My Passport said...

happy birthday huck! hope he doesn't go through the sassy and rebellious teenage phase ;)

Lauren // Pink on the Cheek said...

Happy Birthday Huck!! Have a wonderful doggy birthday full of treats, cuddles, and belly rubs:)

Unknown said...

Aww Happy Birthday to your super handsome puppy!

Sarah said...

Happiest of birthdays Huck!!! Hope its filled with treats and belly rubs!

Megan | Freckled Italian said...

So sweet. Happy birthday puppy!

Pamela said...

Precious!! Happy birthday, Huck! :)

Organoblondes said...

Such a handsome fella! HBD!

Brooke Sharpe said...

Love this post! I feel the same way about my boy!! Happy Birthday Huckleberry!!

Julie @ A Simply Sweet Blog said...

He's too handsome :) Happy Birthday!!

Megan said...

Just look at his magnificence, he such a stunning, stunning dog! Happy birthday Huck!

Kelly said...

What a sweet doggie! Look at that face! And congratulations on your pregnancy, I haven't visited in awhile! How exciting! :)

Lynn said...

Happy Birthday, Huck! May you receive lots of good treats and tummy rubs.

Kenzie Smith said...

Happy birthday Huck!! He is such a wonderful pup!

LWLH said...

Happy Birthday Huck!

Corinne said...

awww Happy (belated) Birthday to your little guy!