photo Header_zps24cd14cd.png

9.19.2013

For the Love of Huck (once again)

Huckleberry gave me quite the scare the other day! He was asleep on the kitchen floor when I called him to come over to me. He quickly stood up and then collapsed. He tried to get up a second time but collapsed again. It was the weirdest thing and scared me to death!

Then a bunch of other things happened, which involved intense internet searching on my part that led to me believing Huck had lyme disease and was going to die... 

Well, one vet visit and $300 later the vet confirmed what Steven's been trying to tell me for months. Huck is fine. I am crazy.  But goodness gracious I just love this fur butt so darn much! 
doctor appointments are exhausting

Huck did however have a small abscessed from a tick I removed a few weeks ago. No biggie though. He's on antibiotics, which he thinks are treats, so he's a happy camper.  

5 comments:

Kenzie Smith said...

How scary! I definitely would have scheduled a trip to the vet too, it's better to be safe rather than sorry! Glad Huck is okay (:

Kristin said...

oh man I would have freaked out too! Glad all is well

Lifeonephoto said...

Aw!! We love our pets so much. He is so cute!

Namrata said...

Thanks heavens that Huck is fine..money and tiredness is just momentary things..he health matters the most as you love him so so so much.

Micael said...

He makes such an awesome photo subject. I would be on my way to the vet if I were in your shoes.