Hey, friends! Happy Friday! It's sunny here in Seattle and I just received some amazing news concerning work! So to say today's an amazingly spectacular beautiful FRIDAY is an understatement! I'm excited and refuse to quite using exclamation points!!!!!(!!!!)
In other news, today's day 3 of the #BlogEveryDayInMay challenge and the prompt is "things that make you uncomfortable." This is easy. My list of things that make me uncomfortable could probably go on for days. It really doesn't take much to push me outside of my comfort zone, but since it's Friday I'll keep my list fairly short and concise.
1. Shopping for undergarments/people referencing undergarments/opening a ridiculous Christmas gift that is an undergarment....basically anything to do with undergarments. Bras and underwear simply make me uncomfortable. I've always just felt like they are a personal thing that doesn't need to be discussed (and especially seen) in public. I hate when I see men in VS, I hate having to pick out lingerie for a bachelorette party, and I hate walking up to the register to pay for my undergarments. Literally, I want to crawl under a rock and die.
2. Walmart. Yes, Walmart makes me feel uncomfortable and I avoid going there at all costs.
3. Political debates on Facebook. I think there is a time and place for these discussions and Facebook just isn't it. When I see two people going at it over a Facebook status I am immediately turned off, and, if I'm being honest, I usually delete their conversation from my feed (after I've read it in it's entirety, of course). ;)
4. Large crowds. I'm a home body. Large crowds make me super uncomfortable and I experience a lot of anxiety if I'm in said large crowd alone. And along these lines....
5. Talking in front of an audience. Public speaking is wayyy out of my comfort zone, but the funny thing is that you would never know it. Everyone says I always come off as extremely confident and poised, but the truth is I'm palms are sweating, my hands are shaking, and I usually feel like I could vomit at any given moment.
6. Looking at old photos of myself. Why? Because I use to look like this.
I mean really, how big can one's knee caps be??? And my hair?? Let's not even go there...
Well, there you have it! Now you know all about the things that make me squeamish.
I hope you have a great weekend! And don't forget to stop by tomorrow for Day 4 of the challenge. :)