photo Header_zps24cd14cd.png

3.20.2013

Seven Little Quirks

circa 2008
One | Sometimes I fall asleep during hot yoga. (Obviously this only occurs when we are doing postures on the floor). It is just so warm and toasty in there how could someone not fall asleep...in a room full of strangers...

Two | I hate socks. I avoid wearing them at all costs. They make me want to kick people.

Three | I don't like to watch a lot of TV shows because I easily become too emotionally invested. I once lived for Tuesday nights with Lucas Scott (OTH fans, you know what I mean) and I'm still upset Rory and Dean didn't end up together on good ole' Gilmore Girls. 

Four | I use my fingers for addition and subtraction. It helps. It really does.

Five | When I step into the sun after being inside for a few hours I sneeze. This especially always happens when I leave a movie theatre. 

Six | I'm a bibliophile. 

Seven | I couldn't think of a seventh quirk, so I asked the hubby.
Come on now! How else are you suppose to dance to your favorite tunes when your driving and strapped in by a seat belt! Opening your mouth and shaking your head seems like the only logical solution to me. And just so you all know, that last text from me that is cut off says I look freaking sexy in that bathrobe! 

So tell me, what's weird about you?
Post inspired by Megan.

18 comments:

Cara said...

I think we all talk to our dogs like children. Because they are, duh.

TracyZLesh @ Then I Got To Thinking said...

My favorite ones are the ones from your hubby - so cute!! :)

Unknown said...

Don't worry I talk to my dogs like they are human too! If only they could talk back.

Anonymous said...

I second Cara's comment!

Anonymous said...

ah, OTH<3

Anonymous said...

1. awesome.
2. i hate not wearing them.
3. thank god he married peyton, and logan was damn hot.
4. so much easier.
5. if you ever have to sneeze but can't it's a proven fact that looking into bright light helps.
6. same here. i am obsessed with hardcover books.
7. i dance in the car too. it's embarrassing but i will never stop. and pets are children. i talk to zacs dog too and he talks back in his scout voice.

Sarah Alway said...

Socks ARE horrible! I try to avoid wearing them, too. I think I have calxophobia... which is the irrational fear of chalk. Seriously, just thinking about touching it freaks me out. I have goosebumps all over my arms right now!

Jess said...

BAHAH! "You wear a robe more than anyone I know" - awesome! Gilmore Girls was the bessst!

Some Snapshots Blog
Jess

Anonymous said...

Ha ha I love the quirks your husband shared about you! Too funny :D I love singing and dancing in the car, around the house, in the shower, at the store, at work..

Nadine said...

I have to say, I'm a tv lover and I never watched Gilmore Girls. I was planning to actually buy season one (it's not on netflix, boooo) and watch it soon. I hope that before I start I forget the spoiler you listed here!

Jill J. said...

OTH was the best. I wish I could watch it all over again - but not re-runs, like I had never seen it before! Great show! :)

Fun post!

Anonymous said...

Such a fun post...I love stuff like this. That's probably one of my quirks, I can't get enough of the weird/unusual.

I'm completely with you on the socks and using fingers to count & subtract numbers.

Unknown said...

don't even get me started on Rory and Dean!

Corinne said...

HA! These are awesome! I've never tried hot yoga but I've been debating trying it out and think I'm finally going to take the plunge! I'm terrified and excited. But mostly terrified.

coreymarie said...

Danielle, I always fall asleep at the end of yoga!!

Megan | Freckled Italian said...

I have to use my hands to add and subtract--definitely for subtraction! Glad you did a quirks post!

Jeneric Generation said...

My husband makes fun of me for my weird dance moves/ facial expressions when listening to music that makes me want to dance in the car. Haha! And, I too dance and sing all around the house. I especially like to pretend that I am Mariah Carey while singing. Life should be a musical, what can I say?

LWLH said...

I sing everything too and it drives my husband batty!