photo Header_zps24cd14cd.png

3.22.2013

Friday Letters

Dear Weather Man - You tricked me. Yesterday I was teasing all my Instagram friends with photos of the sunny forecast ahead and then....it hailed. Yep. It freaking hailed! Not cool. And although your updated forecast is still calling for sunny skies this weekend, I refuse to believe you. Dear Huckleberry - You have recently developed a love for tennis balls (you like to chew them a part into multiple, tiny pieces), but you still don't really comprehend the game fetch with one. You much prefer an oversized stick. Luckily for you, our yard is filled with them. Dear To-Do List - You are overflowing. There are many "to-do's" I am dying to cross off, unfortunately most of them involve money. Sooo....Dear Money Tree in the Backyard -  Will you please grow me some Benjamin's so I can get things accomplished on that dang list?? ;) Dear Husband - I think we are overdo for a date. Like a real date where we actually leave the house (and Home Depot doesn't count). I don't see a better way to usher in Spring than by spending it dating you. So let's hang out ;)

Hope you have a fun filled weekend planned! 
See you on Monday!
Photobucket

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had gorgeous sunny weather here too, then out of no where it started hailing! Then when we went out to grab a bite to eat on the way home the rain was really slushy. What the heck Washington? It's sad when that is normal for us.. HA HA!
If you find a way to get your money tree to go, you definitely should share those tips with me ;D

Anonymous said...

i saw your instagram and was so excited for you to get sun! i'm sorry it started hailing. that's the worst.
bailey loves tennis balls too. we buy her ones that squeak and then once they stop squeaking she chews on them like they are gum. that dog has some strong jaws.

Mrs Independent said...

How about the snow this AM? I think Mother Nature and Old Man Winter are having an affair.

Anonymous said...

Your dog is beautiful! I am so jealous!

LWLH said...

When your money tree starts growing send me some seeds so I can plant one of my own :)

The Norwegian Girl said...

Huckleberry is just the cutest dog!

Jess said...

I know, the weather forecast is so frustrating! I just want sunshine, please! Hope you get your date night soon :-)

Some Snapshots Blog
Jess

Chelsea @ Lost in Travels said...

once you get your money tree going, can you send me a tree? i think it could be really useful : )

aimymichelle said...

yeah it was pretty sunny before and after the hail. but i loved it.

Sarah Alway said...

Ugh I hate it when the weather forecast is wrong! We got a bunch of snow at our house on Thursday/Friday last week... happy spring, eh?