AWW! Too cute!! I remember when Hurley used to hide and fall asleep with frog legs sticking out! Adorable!
Gah way to cute! The only thing cuter then puppy butt is a puppy tummy!
Aaaawww!!!
Makes me want a puppy so bad!
i just found your blog and I am a newbie seattle resident also from the east coast, but FL not WV! Hope you're enjoying seattle :)http://carlkatie.blogspot.com/
Awww, such a cute picture!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
AWW! Too cute!! I remember when Hurley used to hide and fall asleep with frog legs sticking out! Adorable!
Gah way to cute! The only thing cuter then puppy butt is a puppy tummy!
Aaaawww!!!
Makes me want a puppy so bad!
i just found your blog and I am a newbie seattle resident also from the east coast, but FL not WV! Hope you're enjoying seattle :)
http://carlkatie.blogspot.com/
Awww, such a cute picture!
Post a Comment