photo Header_zps24cd14cd.png

10.03.2012

Some Worthwhile Reads

Today I simply want to share some worthwhile reads with you. None of them are extensive, it won't take you long, but they either a) spoke to me in a profound way, or b) are so hilarious I cried obnoxiously and snorted

First up, we have this tear jerker. A tear jerker not because it's sad, but because I cried laughing. 
And then there is this little gem I found on a friend's Facebook page. Warning: it's about poop.

Okay, let's get serious though, shall we? This little clip really spoke to me. I never thought of it before, but life really is like a cup of coffee...

And lastly, here are some words of encouragement to my fellow bloggers!

I hope you all have a lovely Wednesday! And don't forget to enter the Shabby Apple giveaway! Today's the last day!

No comments: