photo Header_zps24cd14cd.png

10.05.2012

Friday Letters

Dear Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies - It's that time of year! Last night I made my first batch of your moist, decadent goodness. Still drooling over the memory this morning. Can't wait to go home and indulge in you once again after work. YUM! Dear Fur Babies - Not everything that comes out of the oven in meant for you. And Huck, you're pouting will not get you even one little morsel, even though it's the most heartbreaking face I've ever seen. Chocolate is bad for you. Little do you know I was protecting you from a terrible tummy ache. Beggars can't be choosers. Dear eBay - I have probably went a little overboard with bidding lately. When I see a good deal I tend to freak out a bit. I'm thrilled with my purchases..but I fear Steven is not so much. (I totally just bought some vintage turquoise Pyrex dishes...Can. Not. Wait. to get them!) Dear Husband - I am so excited for all our fall festivity plans this weekend! A pumpkin patch, corn maze, and apple cider pressing party!?! Yes, please!!! This is going to be so much fun and I am so excited to spend my first fall with you as husband and wife! :)

Happy Friday! 
I hope you all have fun-filled-fall(ish) plans this weekend!


5 comments:

Cassandra said...

Your fur babies are the cutest. I would love a pumpkin chip cookie right about now. Enjoy your weekend. Sounds like a really fun time you have planed.

www.25inmy25th.blogspot.com

audrinajulia said...

Can't wait to see your pyrex purchases! I love kitchenware so I got myself excited to know about it.:)

Looks like you will have a great weekend and fall activities.Enjoy!

audrinajulia.blogspot.com

..:danielle:.. said...

those pictures make me melt!!!

Dani said...

Pumpkin chip cookies sound amazing!! Adorable pics!!!

I am a new follower from Follow Friday!

Rhiannon Bosse said...

Awe! Your fur babies are just so sweet. And send some of those baked cookies my way, too please :)