photo Header_zps24cd14cd.png

8.17.2012

Friday Letters

Baby Herschel
Dear Husband - Thank you for the breakfast smoothie, doing the dishes, and taking Huck out to potty.  I feel lucky to be loved by you. Dear Herschel - Good thing you're super cute because I'm not sure I could stand you attacking my legs every morning otherwise. You sure are a feisty little thing. Dear Huckleberry - Today you have a play date with Koda! (The husky/german shepherd mix you met yesterday.) It's a good thing to make new furry friends. Remember to share your treats. Dear Home - There are way too many unfinished projects concerning you. It's seriously starting to stress me out! It's at times like these that a magic wand would come in handy. With a flick of the wand that pantry door would be painted blue, the photo collage would be showcased on the living room wall, and maybe even our office would have some presentable decor. If only, if only. Dear Friday - I am so glad you are finally here! A lot of errands and chores to be done this weekend {Boo}, but I hope to make the best out of you regardless! 

I hope everyone else has an exciting weekend ahead of them! Let me hear your plans so I can live vicariously through you while I'm scrubbing our floors ;)

 

6 comments:

Cara said...

Sounds like you guys are up to your eyes in cute animals! We are getting our Golden puppy tomorrow. I can't wait! Goodbye, the days of sleeping in on the weekends...

Anonymous said...

That kitten is way too cute for its own good! Oh my gosh :D
Hope that you can get all of your projects done! A magic wand would come in so handy, I would love if I could even get started on all of my projects!
Happy Friday!

Unknown said...

Cute kitten!! I'll be scrubbing floors and working on house projects this weekend too!!

Allie said...

YOUR KITTEN is the CUTEST! also your husband sounds like a mega keeper.

Unknown said...

Just stopping by from the link up :) Your sweet kitten is just the cutest!! We have an almost 2 year old cat and a puppy so I can relate to extra love for the hubs when he shares the taking out potty duties! Haha

And we've been in our house for about 4 months now & I would just love to get ahold of that magic wand you speak of!

Have a great weekend!

Christina said...

I feel the same way about my house. A little at a time, I have to keep telling myself that. Also, your kitten is adorable.