photo Header_zps24cd14cd.png

8.02.2012

Birthday Wish List

I love birthdays. Especially my own. And since my birthday is only 5 days away, I thought I should come up with a wee itty bitty wish list so you'd know what to get me :) 
Not sure what the plan is yet for my birthday, but I do know it will be awesome. Because birthdays should be awesome! Always. No matter what. End of story. I already got the best possible gift this year though. One that I get to keep all the days of my life!
Nooo! It's not Huckleberry, he comes in second.
(Although it was a close race)
My new hubby, of course, takes the gold for the best gift I've ever received!
And then Huck.

I hope you all have a great day! I cannot wait to get this work week over and begin the birthday festivities this weekend!!!!

Speaking of weekends, they're calling for a sunny one is Seattle!
 Let's close our eyes and say a prayer that that forecast sticks!
That can be your gift to me! :)



5 comments:

Rachel said...

Ooh that duvet looks so comfy and inviting! Hope you have a great birthday week!

Christina said...

Hi! I am a new reader! All of those are perfect birthday wishes. Stand mixers are amazing and I love those earrings. Have a great birthday week!

AbbieJames said...

I like that necklace! So cute!! :)
http://alittleebitofeverything.blogspot.co.uk/

A Muse in Purple said...

Your birthday wishlist is just beautiful...lovely taste! I love the duvet cover!

Mrs Whiffo said...

What a great list! The kitchen aid is worth its weight in gold, I have a pink one and it is just so cute. Although I should use it more often.

Jorden (WW Link Up Member)