photo Header_zps24cd14cd.png

3.06.2012

11 Questions

Sweet, funny Gail, from Sophisticated Steps, tagged me in an Q&A. Being photo-less today, I thought I'd answer her questions in hopes to entertain you. If nothing else, you'll probably learn a thing or two about me you didn't know before, which is oh. so. important.
.....................................

1. If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
Somewhere warmer --where the sun shines at least more than once a week. But Steven wouldn’t move, so I’ll just rough it out in Seattle until I’m diagnosed with seasonal depression.

2. What's the nicest thing someone has ever said to you (or complimented you on)?
Yesterday at hot yoga a girl told me I have nice eyebrows. That was probably the weirdest compliment I’ve ever received, not necessarily the nicest. But it IS the most recent, and therefore the only one I can remember.

3. What's your biggest pet peeve?
The banana noise. You know that person who chews his/her food with that sticky, slimy, nasty sound similar to the noise made when eating bananas? I want to kill them…
..and bad drivers.

4. What's your best and worst quality (if you'll admit it - ha!)?
I don’t know if others would consider this a good quality…but I think a “good quality” I possess is the ability to be alone, still, and silent. I have quiet, tranquil hobbies. I think the practice of solitude is hard to come by because people are so dang busy these days! Just take a deep breathe and slow down, my friends!! Also, I tend to be a very anxious person {my worst quality perhaps?}, and I need that time to be away from others and just be alone. Being alone can be very, very nice.

5. Coffee or tea? And what do you put in it?
Coffee is my bff and currently I put a little york peppermint patty creamer in it.

6. Would you rather go out dancing or see a movie?
See a movie. On my couch. In sweat pants. With the boy and the pup.

7. What's your greatest accomplishment so far?
Hmm. I’ll go with getting my BA in English. 

8. What is your biggest goal/dream?
To be a published author.

9. What's your favorite song? And can you actually sing? ;)
I don’t have a favorite song. I never have. Steven and I don’t even have a “relationship” song, which apparently means we will never last in this world. Don’t get me wrong --I like music. I just don’t have A song. And yes, as a matter of fact I can sing. Or so I’ve been told…

10. What is the messiest room in your house?
Nothing is messy. You can eat off my toilet seat. I’m serious.

11. Why did you start a blog?
You can read about that here.

Hope you have a great day!

6 comments:

Gail@Sophisticated Steps said...

Hmmm. Is it weird that I'm the first person to comment? Or does it simply put me in the #1 blog fan seat? Haha.

I am so glad you did these because you never fail to bring humor to my day...and knowing I can eat off your toilet makes me feel very dirty.

Gotta go clean my bathroom.

Thanks.

;)

Gail@Sophisticated Steps said...

By the way, interesting how your best and worst qualities work together. ;) (I'm with you. I like being alone sometimes...a lot. My house is constant chaos with three kids and a pup. Quiet is MY bff.) As for the banana noise: Amen.

Unknown said...

I love this. The toilet seat thing made me laugh.

Jussie De Guida said...

I only wish I was such an avid cleaner that I could eat off of my toilet. I must say I am a little jealous. And, I also detest bad drivers. PS is that your puppy? How adorable!!

Liz Brown said...

I too love QUIET. I heard once that introverted people are the ones who need alone time and peace to 'recharge', and extroverted people 'recharge' when they are out and about and mingling with all kinds of people.

I guess you and I definitely fall into the introvert category. :)

Anonymous said...

You can sing! I remember being in the car with you and your mom on the way to something.. and you were singing the Little Mermaid song. Weird I remember that, right?

-Corey