photo Header_zps24cd14cd.png

12.27.2011

We May Have A Problem...

Okay, technically the problem is all mine. {And mostly Steven's} SOMEBODY, whose name will remain unmentioned..Steven...spilled coffee on my mac. My lovely, prized mac book pro, Henrietta. I am kinda upset, very sad, and slowing spiraling into freak out mode. Seriously, my whole life is on that computer. All the photos I've ever taken and all the stories and poems I've ever written. Right now I am Feeling. Very. Bummed.

Needless to say, blogging will be sporadic if even present at all this week. (I am on my mom's ancient PC right now and am about to punch someone in the face it is so slow and frustrating!) I am sorry. I know you must be feeling completely distressed, but once I get back to Seattle, and take my precious mac to an apple doctor, this whole mess will be straightened out (Hopefully!)

So, cross your fingers and send a little pray that the "techy" doctors that will be working on my mac will know how to save her life. 
..........
Also, I had a great Christmas with the family and my man {minus the freak coffee spill}. So, right now I am just going to use this technology free time to continue to soak up the minutes left with family and good friends. I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas as well!

5 comments:

Maggie said...

Oh no!! I hope they can fix it...those guys are pretty awesome so I'll hold out hope that they can!

I hope you had a great Christmas other than the computer issues :)

Unknown said...

Noooooooo! (silence) I feel your pain! I use to work in IT, so whatever you do, don't try to turn it on! Just let it dry as much as possible. I hope they can fix it. Great blog by the way! I'm your newest follower :)

sea to shining port said...

Ooh no!! Thinking good thoughts for you and Henrietta :) Good thing you can come back to Seattle - those techies will know what to do!!

Caitlin

Unknown said...

My son Dean would say "Back-up; Back-up; Back-up". It took me a disaster like this to finally listen to him!

Gail@Sophisticated Steps said...

Nooooooooononononooooo. That's bad. Very bad.

Lesson learned afterwards....(oops)...back everything up onto a hard disk. I have a techy hub. Good to know people. ;)

So sorry. I saw the post that she actually bit the dust. RIP. :(
Can you at least recover some pics that you've emailed to people? Ask them to send a copy back to you.

You know, I've thought about all the writing on my blog. I need to back IT up in case Blogger ever goes whacko.