photo Header_zps24cd14cd.png

12.23.2011

Christmas At The Lake House

Here's some photos of the Christmas decor at my little lake house. I didn't want to spend too much money on it since I'll be hopping on a plane tomorrow for West Virginia, but having no decorations, even when you aren't there to enjoy them, just seemed depressing. Plus, Huckleberry was definitely amused by all the festivities. His tail was wagging at lightening fast speed as he sniffed the presents under the tree! He knows there is some bone goodness inside! {and a squeaky, squishy football}.

I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas! I know I will! 
And no worries, I'll be back blogging {check that alliteration} on Monday!

4 comments:

Vivian said...

Christmas at a lake house? Sounds like a dream :) It all looks pretty. Merry Christmas!

mom said...

so glad to have you sitting on the couch with me right now!!!

Hollie Ann said...

your dog is sooooooo adorable!! i want to dognap him!!! ((and give him back))

Michelle (michabella) said...

I can't get over his cuteness! <3