photo Header_zps24cd14cd.png

12.12.2011

Did You Know?...

That my favorite movie is Beauty and the Beast.

I was a cheerleader for 7 years and then I taught gymnastics for 2.

My first job was a dog washer. I actually really enjoyed it.
This will be Huck soon :(
I like to sing my sentences. {Usually in an opera-like voice}

I have read the Bible in its entirety. Twice.
I love to bake and hate to cook.

I have had the same best friend for 16 years.

When Steven and I met we were wearing the same outfit...Ha! It consisted of dress pants, ugly black shoes, a brown apron, and I smile on the face with a cheery voice that said over and over again, "Hi, I'll be serving you today."

And currently, I really love to blog.
{you probably know that though}


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am a new follower and loved learning more about you! What a good a good idea for a post! Can't wait to read more!

Gail@Sophisticated Steps said...

You know...there's not a post you've written yet that I haven't liked. :)
Are you tired of me filling your inbox yet??? Haha. Don't feel like you have to reply to every single one.
I should go now. But I'll be back for more old posts. Lol.