photo Header_zps24cd14cd.png

12.29.2011

2 Day Hiatus

Steven and I are about to head to good 'ole Lynchburg, VA. The college town where we met and fell in love. We have some good friends there and are excited to visit with them. Short stay, but I know it will be worth it. I love Lynchburg. The college itself, what it stands for and represents, the classes I took, the library I spent hours in, the restaurant where I worked for 2 years {okay, I didn't love that place, but I love that I found my love there} :), and many more memories. Some bad, some bittersweet--but mostly good.

I won't be posting the next two days, but when I get back I hope to have plenty of pictures and another sweet memory to share with all of you.
In the meantime, I hope you all have a Happy New Year! 
See you in 2012.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

How cute! Have fun :)

Liz Brown said...

I like that picture. You two people fit right together. :)

Unknown said...

You are a genious writing this. I look forward to it everyday. I decided to start a blog myself Jotting a line or 2