photo Header_zps24cd14cd.png

11.10.2011

Oh The Stories I Could Tell...

If I had this redone vintage typewriter I'm quite certain my life would be complete...

Well, probably not, but I have always wanted a typewriter. Wouldn't it be cool to write my stories and poems on here! I would be tap, tap, tapping away all day. (Steven says I wouldn't use it. Oh ye of little faith!) I would ToTALLY use it! I would I would! Okay, he's probably right. But not because I wouldn't WANT to use it! But because I haven't had any inspiration to write since I've been in WA. I don't know what is lacking. It's beautiful here and I have a lot of down time after work I could use to write, I just have nothing to write about these days.

Maybe that's a good thing. My writing tends to be prompted by some emotional turmoil going on at the moment, so perhaps, this simply means everything is just dandy in the world of Danielle. Doubt it though. I broke out in spontaneous tears with Steven at lunch yesterday (that tends to happen from time to time.) But we will save that for
another post...

The point of today's post is that I want that typewriter. I need that typewriter. I also need a bookshelf.  If you would like to get either for me feel free (Dead Serious).

Oh yeah, you can find this typewriter and others like it at Fab.com. Awesome website. Great time-waster.

No comments: