photo Header_zps24cd14cd.png

2.18.2013

Lazy Afternoons

I just want to say thank you to all the president's in years past. Because of you guys I have a three day weekend. And since today can be viewed as my second Sunday, I'm planning on passing it how all second Sundays should be passed --Lazily.

Or at least that's what I told Huck this morning and he seems to think that it is a great idea.
On the agenda for today is catching up on some reading and mine and the mister's favorite TV shows. Who knows, maybe I'll even throw a bubble bath in there.

Oh yeah, and lots of puppy dog cuddling will be involved. Lots.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Huck is cute as always. I hope we can get a Golden Retriever someday. :)

Sarah said...

Such great pictures of Huck!!

Enjoy your day off!

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your second Sunday! :D

Jamie K. said...

Just found your blog and it's adorable! Yay for a day off.. I had it off last year but not this one :( Your newest follower!
Jamie

Jamie K. said...

Just found your blog and it's adorable! Yay for a day off.. I had it off last year but not this one :( Your newest follower!
Jamie

Nadeen Talbot said...

Huck is adorable! I love finding people who love their dog as much as I love mine. So happy I found your blog - can't wait to learn more about you!

Anonymous said...

Such an adorable dog you`ve got!