photo Header_zps24cd14cd.png

2.08.2013

Friday Letters


Dear Week - It's been rough. You definitely have not been my favorite. If this has been one of those "tests" God tends to throw at His children from time to time, I'm afraid I'm just not getting it. It's been a long time since I've felt this defeated/overwhelmed/alone. I'm sorry to be vague, but there are moments when candor isn't appropriate in Blogland. Dear Camera -  You have been neglected lately. I think this weekend it's time to dust you off and go on a little adventure. Dear Sunshine - I see you trying to burn off those clouds today...and according to Mr. Groundhog, you should be making an early appearance this year. Please, please don't forget about us folk in Washington! We need some vitamin D, too! Dear Huckleberry - How about practicing being nicer to Herschel this weekend? No more tail grabbing and soaking him in your saliva, ok? Dear Readers - I know most of you are just as obsessed with Huck as I am ;) It's okay, you can admit it! So head on over to Becky's blog today where I am guest posting all about that sweet pup and how he tends to make my life a bit more complete. 

Hope you have a Happy, Happy Weekend!

Photobucket

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that picture! It looks so natural and sweet.

Kelsey Bang said...

sounds like we had simliar weeks. Sometimes I have a hard time looking at the bigger picture and thinking it will all eventually be over :) i do love huck :)

Natalie | Mrs. Janney | said...

This week was not kind to me either! There must be something about this week, I swear. I'm hoping your weekend makes up for it and you have a better week next week.

Jill J. said...

Uh oh...I hope you have a great weekend to make up for it! :)

Jill
Classy with a Kick

Pamela said...

You're not the only one that's had a rough week! :( Thank goodness it is (almost) the weekend! Hope your next week is 100% better! I'm with you - I want some sunshine! NOW!

Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

Love your Friday Letters. Come and link up every Friday on my blog for Friday's Letters Link Up and get your blog noticed!!

Lauren Nelson said...

It is true, I am obsessed with Huck! Did you know that Americana soda makes a Huckleberry? It is amazing!!!

Veronica Lee Burns said...

beautiful picture!

Natalie Jean said...

found you through follow friday! always excited to check out new blogs/procrastinate at work while reading your old posts.

Unknown said...

gorgeous picture and i hope next week picks up for you... just keep perspective - you can do it.

love,
elisabeth

LWLH said...

Hope your week gets better love! :)