photo Header_zps24cd14cd.png

11.26.2012

A Case of The Mondays

My morning started off with miscommunication and a bad cup of coffee. Steven says I have a case of the Mondays, I think I just have a case of the mornings --every morning. I'm simply just not a very able-bodied, functioning human being before 10 am. And that makes me testy. So instead of ranting, which I certainly feel like doing this morning, I'm going to show you some of my favorite captured moments from this weekend. You're welcome.

But first, a photo of Huckleberry in his festive Thanksgiving scarf that so many of you have been dying to see since last Friday. Sorry I didn't post this sooner! It was on my instagram though, so if you aren't already following me there, click here! Huck added the big, sad puppy dog eyes for some extra drama.
My handsome hubby blowing leaves off our garage roof. This is obviously a favorite moment because he's on the roof and not me. Also, that ladder is an early Christmas present curtesy of his leading lady. (That's me, people.)
Huckleberry and Herschel taking an afternoon nap together under my desk.
Herschel being particularly cute.
And my favorite..Huck watching Jurassic Park intently. He was barking at the velociraptors and then tilting his head to listen to their response. He is too cute.
Unfortunately, we didn't get our tree this weekend, but I did get a swanky new blazer and that's almost as exciting ;)

9 comments:

Michelle said...

Awww they are all so cute!

Ashley said...

Hahaha Love the pics!!! I am now following you on instagram!! @lifeasiknow

Anonymous said...

Such adorable pictures. Huck and Herschel seem to be getting along pretty well.

Anonymous said...

Huck and Herschel just melt my heart! They're such cute brothers. Would love to see your new blazer, too! I'm on the hunt for a few new ones :)

Anonymous said...

i love that huck barks at the TV. rusty does that too sometimes.

Lauren @ Love, Water and Wine said...

Love your furbabies - they're adorable! Our dogs bark at Jurassic Park too! haha. I really like your ladder; where did you find it?

Chelsea Olivia said...

Huck seems like such a hilarious dog, such a character! Love his festive scarf and officially now following you on IG! @chelseaoliviaxo

SHUG IN BOOTS {Beth} said...

How CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE is Huckleberry!?! And what a magical name! :)

Lacey in the City said...

It's one of the cutest things ever when the animals watch tv and try to communicate!