2.03.2012

TGIF

Seriously, THANK GOD it's Friday. This week has been rough. You know, the whole sick thing with me and that darn pup. I think I need to bleach my floors --and every other thing that Huck and I came in contact with this past week. 

But I am very excited for my weekend plans! Tomorrow afternoon I am meeting with the lady who's taking our engagement and wedding photos! We're having a cup of coffee and discussing my vision for the engagement shoot along with the current packages she has to offer. I am SO EXCITED to get some wedding things accomplished and mark them off my ever growing to-do list!

And then comes Sunday... Really, you don't even need to get me started. It's. The. Superbowl. And my GIANTS are playing! {FYI, my entire family is originally from New York and I grew up with a father and 2 older brothers who are football fanatics} Steven tried all season to convert me into a Seahawks fan, but really? The Seahawks? That's just silly...

PLUS, if I liked any other team than the Giants my family might disown me...

Just saying.

And, just because I feel like I need to spruce up this post a bit, I'm going to leave you with some cute photos of when Steven and I went to his grandparents cabin. Huck {okay, and me} saw elk for the very first time and it was pretty exciting! They got SO close!
Happy Weekend!

12 comments:

Jane {In the Pink and Green} said...

Oh my goodness, those elk photos are incredible! Have a lovely weekend! Xoxo

CALLIE said...

O my gosh!! Those Elk pictures are awesome!

I will be rootin' for the Giants, as well! Besides the fact that I cannot stand Tom Brady, I have to root for my Mississippi boy Manning!

Roxy said...

He looks like a fox in the last picture. The elk is really cool, I love when animals get so close.

Michelle (michabella) said...

Oh hey Elk! That is so cool he let you get so close!!!!

Huck is ADORABLE! <3

Sarah said...

So glad you and the pup are feeling better! I found you on Chelsea's blog {I'm one of her sponsors too!} and I love you already because you are a Giants fan!! Seriously, love me some Eli...I can't even begin to tell you :) I hope you have a great weekend! xoxo

Daisy said...

Yey for engagement pictures! I just took mine :) Those pictures are beautiful.

Lauren said...

Yay engagement photos!! That's so exciting! I didn't do them but I sort of wish we had :( They're always so gorgeous.
Lauren
Ps - those photos are beautiful! And your pup is super cute!

Roxy said...

Hey again, I have a surprise for you, I hope it's a nice one, so please go over to my blog and have a look.

xx

Girls Love Fried Pickles said...

I love that last picture. He's adorable. Saying hi from Hollie's ditty!

Shaylynn... Red Lipstick and Melodies said...

Uhm, will you take me to that cabin, one day? Please.

Except I have no business being around large animals.

Meghan G said...

Didn't it just make your heart beat so fast to see that. They are huge.
Awesome pictures for sure. Could be great blown up and framed.
http://inthekitchenandonthecouch.blogspot.com/

Gail @ Sophisticated Steps said...

Writing post Super Bowl. Yay Giants! Lol. ;)

Huck.in.the.snow. Sooo cute! :)

And I can't believe how close that elk is! So cool! I've never been remotely close to one.

Hope you're feeling mucho better!