-Finally learning how to shot my camera in manual! The above is one of my first shots in manual that I didn't completely overexpose. Go me!
- We leave in 3 days for Cabo!! I cannot wait! We haven't had a vacation since last July and to say I'm a bit burned out at work is an understatement!
- On Sunday, Steven and I stopped at a local used book store and grabbed some great finds! I love old books!
- Pampering. I've decided to pamper myself a little bit before we take off on Saturday (which I rarely, rarely do!). I'm getting my hair cut and getting a mani/pedi on Friday. Cute toes are kinda a must when you're headed to the beach...
- Leaving Herschel alone at the house while on vacation. Huck will be spoiled to death at his good friend Mary Ellen's for the week (that's his daycare lady that watches him every Wednesday. It's a kennel free daycare where the dogs have free range of 6 acres! Huck always has a blast with Mary Ellen), but Herschel will be at our house alone and I feel guilty :( Steven's mom will be popping in from time to time to make sure he has plenty of food and water, but I still can't help but feel a little sad about leaving him all alone.
- Steven's sick! He has a bit of a head cold and a sore throat. That means lots of fluids and vitamin C for the both of us because I refuse to get sick right before vacation!
- We bought a new area rug for our living room last weekend --high pile and very fluffy! -- and Huck was going crazy on it! He rubbed his face and back all over the rug and his tail was wagging faster than the speed of light. He's pretty hilarious.
- I was feeling pretty exhausted Monday at work, but we were so extremely busy! I was trying to edit a proposal that was very technical and wordy and I felt my eyes getting heavy....a few minutes later I found myself jerking awake from one of those dreams where you are falling to your death! I had actually fallen asleep while reading the proposal right at my desk. *embarrassing*
- This escape preventing dog harness. Poor puppy!
So tell me, what's the good, the bad, and the funny in your life this week?! I'd love to hear it!
Last week some of you had mentioned you'd like to see this post as a linkup? If you'd participate in this weekly linkup let me know, and if I get enough interest I'll set one up after I get back from vacay!