6.11.2012

Weekend Highlights

I had a great weekend with not too shabby weather to boot! 
Here are some highlights.
Beautiful peonies from my {soon to be} mother-in-law. 
A little furniture renovation. More pictures of the finished product to come later this week!
Huckleberry chillaxing in the car :) What a cutie pie!
My new chalk mug. 
That's all I could think of writing to express my feelings this morning.

Hope you had a great weekend!
3 more work weeks until Steven and I leave for our New York wedding!
WooHoo!!!

7 comments:

Tamara @ T {times} Three said...

Can't wait to see the furniture remodel! I'm hoping to do some of that once we get our house built!

Kelsie @ My Beautiful Life said...

Loving the peonies, can't wait to see the furniture remodel pics

poptartyogini said...

Awesome chalkboard mug. Ive never seen one. I know there should be an apostrophe in I've but I'm too lazy to go back and change it. Glad you had a great weekend. They're the best!!

Mimi Finerty said...

that chalk board mug is super cool!! have been following your wedding story. wow 3 weeks will fly by wont it!! good luck with last minute preps.

Andi of My Beautiful Adventures said...

Pink peonies are my favorite!

Kelly { MessyDirtyHair } said...

Love that chalk mug! How awesome is that!

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

oooh what pretty flowers! And wow, you are getting married in 3 weeks?! How exciting!