photo Header_zps24cd14cd.png

5.25.2012

Friday Letters

This is what happens when you spend too much time alone with your dog.
Dear Huckleberry - You sure are a sweet pup! And the absolute best company in my big, scary home. It's much easier sleeping in a new place when you know your vicious guard dog is always keep watch for predators outside the window. Dear Weekend - First, you are extra long this week and I love that. Second, I am going shopping for all my bridal accessories this weekend and I love that as well. Dear Home - Living in you sure is expensive. There is just so much to be done! Why! Oh why! did I ever grow up? Dear Wedding - You are now 6 weeks away! :) Dear Steven - I will be your wife in 6 weeks. And you will be my husband. And together, my love, we shall live happily ever after.

Have a fun, festive Memorial Day Weekend, friends!


10 comments:

Cara said...

Golden Retrievers are great guard dogs. They will lick anyone to death. :)

Karla said...

The letter to your soon to be husband is very sweet! I sure hope you guys live happily ever after!!

Anne @ Cup of Caffeine said...

I love that picture! When we first moved in our house, our puppies were on HIGH alert and barked at every car that drove by and every person that walked by. Now that they have settled in they aren't so anxious anymore. They still go on high alert when their Dad aka husband doesn't get home at his usual time or if he is out of town.

Six weeks is coming up fast! Exciting!!!

Gail@Sophisticated Steps said...

You write the cutest letters. :)

The first comment made me laugh. Very true. Sasha is a lick monster. I did, however, teach her to bark on command. When someone I don't know comes to the door, I make her bark. Haha! Vicious beast for all they know. ;)

Happy bridal shopping! My niece is getting married in 3 weeks. I need a dress!

Katie said...

Bahahaha...I died at that picture. I have at least 100 exactly like that with my dogs! :)

Unknown said...

haha i love the pic! love your letters- so sweet and adorable. your blog is lovely! happy weekend!

Alyssa said...

The 6 weeks will fly by!! How exciting! :)

Rustic Living said...

so cute! Do you ever spend an entire day with your dog and when your man gets home you talk his ear off cause you haven't had ANY human interaction???? that's me... ; )

his little lady said...

great little letters, girl! congrats on the six weeks. trust me, that time will FLY by! :)
xo TJ

Jamie said...

Cute! Love the way Huck is looking at you :)

<3 Jamie