photo Header_zps24cd14cd.png

11.21.2011

Thanksgiving = Short Work Week!

Yay! for Thanksgiving! Yay! for a 3 day work week! 

There is so, so much that I am thankful for this year.
I am thankful for my job; ergo my last post.
I am thankful for my AMAZING boyfriend. He is so good to me. It's outrageous.
I am thankful for my man's SUPER AWESOME family who has made me feel right at home in WA.
I am thankful for my ADORABLE lake house.
I am thankful that I can afford the above said lake house. 
I am thankful for all the bloggers who inspired me to blog myself! (So much easier than scrapbooking and numerous phone calls to family and friends..who has time for all that anyways?)
And I am thankful for my 6 faithful followers :) You guys are the best!

For all of you who read my blog but are not publicly following me (I know you're out there), I took this picture while at work to motivate you to click that "join this site" button on the right of this screen.
Yep, this is what I do at work.
Jealous?
p.s. the note says "Follow Me! I wrote that backwards" for those of you who can't decipher the above.
I know, I'm weird. 

Have a great Monday!


No comments: