photo Header_zps24cd14cd.png

10.30.2014

Off to the Pumpkin Patch

We had one beautiful, sunny Sunday a few weeks ago, so Steven and I decided to head to a local pumpkin patch with our little man. And Oh.Em.Gee. It was sort of the best. The Thomasson Family Farm had waaaay more than just pumpkins. We were able to sip some hot apple cider and roam the grounds which boasts of a corn maze, small petting zoo, an onsite country store, and a super fun looking playground that I'm sure Jack will love next year.
But since he's still young we just walked around and enjoyed the beautiful October day while picking out our pumpkins. Oh, and snapped way too many photos of course.
I must say, this fall has definitely outdone itself. We've had beautiful weather (until this week) and have been able to get out and enjoy plenty of fall festivities with Jack! The family time we've been able to squeeze in has just been so nice. Sometimes I wish I could bottle days like these up and hold on to them forever. 

The good news is that all the fall fun isn't over yet! Halloween does happen to be tomorrow and I know a cute little boy who is going trick-or-treating as a blue dinosaur in honor of his favorite dino wubbanub

Stay tuned. I have a feeling the photos will be worth it.
;)

No comments: