photo Header_zps24cd14cd.png

12.30.2012

The Best of 2012

2012 has definitely been my best year yet. That may be something we all tend to say every year, even if it's been a rough one, and maybe the reason is that as we grow older and more mature we simply realize just what a blessing life truly is, and how precious the ones that make it so worth it are to us. 

But this year really was a big one! I made some of the most important decisions of my life and celebrated each victory and defeat with the ones I love most. 

**Warning: I tried to keep my list short, but I failed. I apologize in advance for the photo dump.

The Best of 2012...

I married a wood chopping, zombie obsessed stud muffin, and I don't regret it one bit.
We became home owners!
And added a new addition to our little family.
Who quickly became best friends with this guy.
I learned that Huckleberry will eat just about anything.
Like corn cobs
and raw pumpkin.
I also learned how to cook (much to my surprise) and actually had a lot of fun doing it!
I went to Niagara Falls with Steven.
And on many other (closer) adventures with him by my side.
 I celebrated my 24th year of gracing this earth with my presence. 
You're welcome, earth.
And spent pretty much every. waking. moment. with my man.

2012, it's been fun.

18 comments:

Kennedy said...

Looks like you had a fabulous year!! And, I love that shot of all your bridesmaids in the background of you guys kissing. One of my favorites.

SHUG IN BOOTS {Beth} said...

I LOVE that first shot! What a cool perspective! :)
Happy 2013!

k8te said...

love the pics, what a great year!

Stamp in My Passport said...

Oh, wow! You knocked several of life's milestones out this year. Can't wait to see what 2013 has in store for you :)

Amira said...

Such a great year! It's been fun sharing it with you :-)

Chelsea @ Lost in Travels said...

Your wedding pic is so cute! Sounds like you guys had a great year!

Anonymous said...

Your house is beautiful! I hope we can own one someday.

Nikki said...

Looks like one amazing year! Love the wedding photo.

Liz Brown said...

"You're welcome, earth." I love that bit :) Your year was full of all kinds of blessings!

LWLH said...

It's been a big year at the Coast to Coast home, hope 2013 brings even more blessings.

Bev said...

You are funny Danielle! I love it!
You always make me laugh with majority of your posts. Not that Im laughing at you though.....your writing is just great! :) Have a happy new year Danielle! I love you and miss you oh so much!

Erika Lee @ A Tiny Rocket said...

Such a great 2012- :) love the photos.

Unknown said...

you had such a wonderful year!! marriage and a house? living the dream! xoxo

Unknown said...

Such a WONDERFUL year. Marriage, the greatest thing ever. And a house!? And might I just say, the cutest house. I love it! Looking forward to joining your blog just in time for 2013!

Love, The Skinnys

Anonymous said...

I love this post! Sounds like you had an amazing year :D The house you guys bought is so adorable - I love it! Huck is so darn cute!!

Gale said...

What a neat year! Congrats on all of it!

I'd like to invite you to come join a linky I host every month. Wherever Wednesday is a place to share all the moments that show off the character of the place we live (or the place we're from, or the place we're visiting). As someone who moved to a new place recently, thought you might enjoy participating.

The new months linky is tomorrow...hope you'll stop by!

http://texifornia.blogspot.com/search/label/This%20is%20Wherever%20Linky

Anonymous said...

Your pets are adorable! I love golden retrievers and it's hilarious that he gets along with your kitty.

Unknown said...

you two are absolutely adorable!