photo Header_zps24cd14cd.png

6.14.2013

Huck: The Dog with a Blog // Guest Post & Giveaway

I recently found out that there really is a kids television show called The Dog With a Blog. I thought that was pretty hilarious. And I'm not sure which came first, that show or this blog, but I'm officially bestowing Huckleberry with the official most awesomest dog with a blog award!
Awesomest is a word if I want it to be.

There it's been done. No take backs.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I THINK your blog came before the show. it's sad that I've actually seen an episode. and that dog is cute, but huckleberry takes the cake! :) xo - chels @ LLinaBC.com

Callie {FirstComesLove} said...

Man. Our dogs look so exactly alike it's scary. And awesome. Because who doesn't love a good ole red golden? Nobody, that's who.

Sarah Alway said...

Congratulations to Huck on this outstanding achievement! :-)

Sarah @ Life As Always

Carrie said...

oh my gosh, he's so cute!!! aahhh, i really want a dog. LOL. but yes, there is a show like that. i think it's on disney channel, if i'm correct. Haha.

Summer OASAP Giveaway! Come and join here. :)

:)
Carrie
http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Huck is definitely the original dog with a blog, and way more cuter!