photo Header_zps24cd14cd.png

12.30.2013

Christmas 2013

Like every year before it, this Christmas flew by in a whirlwind of wrapping paper, good food, and laughter. Steven and I spent a relaxing morning together opening presents and eating his favorite breakfast, biscuits and gravy (yuck!) the things you eat for love ;)! Of course, when it came to opening presents Huck went first, because for 2 more months that fluff butt is still the baby of the family! He was pretty excited to receive his treats, stuffed toys, and ropes that he demolished within a matter of minutes. 
Steven and I, too, made out like bandits this year for Christmas. We were beyond spoiled with the gifts we received from friends and family afar as well as from one another! 

After spending a few hours at home we went to my in-laws where more gift giving ensued, lots of yummy food was eaten, and we ended the night with a lot of laughter and games. It was definitely a joyful Christmas and I have much to be thankful for! 
My new mug from the hubby. He knows me too well ;) 
Strawberry Cheesecake bites I made for dessert! Yum!
The only picture I bothered to take of us together on Christmas. (Hopefully, by the time our little guy arrives I'll be better at taking my camera places! I'd hate to miss he many kodak moments!)

It was a very Merry Christmas, indeed!! And now that the countdown to the holiday's has ended, I've begun the countdown to our little boy's arrival!

How was your Christmas? Are you prepared to read all the 2013 recap posts tomorrow in the blogsphere? ;)

4 comments:

Katie said...

did you make those dog treats? id love the recipe!!

Kaity B. said...

Love the HP mug! Oh, and that pic of you and your husband is adorable :)

Brittany said...

That mug is awesome! I'm watching all the Harry potter movies this week before the semester begins! Today was 3 & 4!

Kenzie Smith said...

Love the pictures, and I want your new mug! I hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas!