6.18.2013

Kohls.com Discount Code

Last week I showed you all that adorable bird dress Steven picked out for me at Kohl's, and I may have mentioned my obsession with Lauren Conrad's line that is available there. I've always loved Lauren's style and was thrilled when I could snag her cute and trendy clothes for an affordable price at Kohl's!

Below are just some of my favorites from LC's collection currently available!


Really, the prices simply cannot get any better at Kohl's...well, accept if you have access to a discount of some sort of course --and if you are reading this you do! 

Kohl's was kind enough to offer all you reader's 10% off any online purchase at Kohls.com today through July 11th! Simply enter the code BLOGGER10 at checkout. But that's not all, this discount code can be used to stack savings with one other department specific code found on their website. (Like the code LAUREN15 for an extra 15% off all dresses going on till this Thursday.) Stack those two savings and you get 25% off on a new summer dress!

I don't know about you, but I'm off to take advantage of this deal!

Which of the above items do you think I should pick??



**This is not a sponsored post. All views and opinions expressed are solely my own.

5 comments:

Christy {SparklesandSpinach} said...

I haven't shopped at Kohl's in forever!!! All of them are kind of far, so it's been quite a while. But I may need to make a special trip because that Maxi & those shoes are so cute!

Jess Bourne said...

After I saw your adorable birdy dress I checked out the LC collection at Kohl's and started some online shopping so this code could not come at a better time. Woo!

michelle said...

love the earrings!

Sarah Alway said...

You have to get those shorts, they are too cute. Also I bought a bird dress last weekend at Target, inspired by you! I'm not sure if there is a Kohl's near me though... I should look.

Sarah @ Life As Always

Lauren said...

I just got that maxi dress in the grey and black color!! I am in LOVE!!! what i didn't love is the $19 i shelled out to get it hemmed:( #shortgirlproblems