11.06.2012

INPINK

I'm not a big fan of online shopping when it comes to clothes, shoes, and even accessories. I find that either a) my purchase never fits right or b) it's cheaper quality than I anticipated based on the price tag. I simply prefer to shop in the store. That way I know the fit is just right and I'm getting the quality I paid for. 

Let's face it, as women a size 4 may fit like a size 6, or even a size 2 depending on the brand. And although I usually wear size 8 shoes, sometimes a 7 1/2 fits much better. There is no cookie cutter figure, so online shopping can be a challenge. 

Even buying purses and jewelry online can be difficult. You may be satisfied with an online purchase at first only to discover that after 2 or 3 wears your purse straps are already fraying or you have to throw those earrings away because that cheap, shiny jewel has already fallen off at some point during the day. Or worse, you purchase a cute bracelet only to discover it can slid all the way up to your shoulder or a necklace that sits awkwardly on your boob (come on, we've all been there, right?).

But I digress...

Recently I won a $50 credit to the online shop INPINK. I had never heard of it before and thought they had super cute jewelry, but honestly I figured it would be cheap like the majority of my online purchasing experiences. But really, who passes up a $50 credit? So I made a purchase and bought this necklace and earring set.
And I love them! They are both beautiful pieces that can dress up any outfit and are great quality items as well! I have gotten a compliment every time I step out wearing them.
This is the picture you take when you realize that your readers should actually see the necklace on yet you're at work and afraid someone will see you smiling awkwardly at your computer screen.

This is not a paid review, I am just genuinely impressed with my purchase and plan on making future purchases from this sight. You should definitely check it out for yourself! INPINK

*Blogging may be sparse for the rest of the week since my parents will be arriving tomorrow morning and I plan on spending as much time with them as possible! :) Happy Election Day! Now, go vote! 

10 comments:

Sarah said...

I love INPINK and have gotten some cute stuff from there!

Cassandra said...

I'm not a big fan of online clothes shopping either. I NEVER buy jeans online, because it takes me forever to find a pair that fits right in an actual store, so I doubt just clicking on a pair would be risky. What you got from INPINK is beautiful though!

Kenj said...

I had a deal from Plumdistrict from them a while back and LOVED what I got and how cute is the packaging! I just love the company!

Alexa said...

I totally feel your dilemma on the online shopping thing! It's always a toss-up as to what you're gonna get. But that earring+necklace set is absolutely beautiful!

Have fun with your parents in town!
Southern Living, Our Way ~ www.alexaandglenn.blogspot.com

Kennedy said...

Those are gorgeous. Never heard of INPINK but will have to check it out!

Enjoy the time with your parents!

BridalSassique.com said...

came across your blog and saw this cute piece of jewelry. Never heard of the site but I love the style!

The Cantrell's said...

I just saw you on Rustic Living's blog and wanted to stop by. I love those earrings and that necklace! Drool worthy. I am a new follower. :)

-Logan
www.southernsunflowersandcoffeebeans.com

Heather @ From Here to There said...

Just found your blog through Rustic Living's blog and I love it! Newest follower! I love the jewelry you picked out and I totally agree with loving to shop in stores over online!
-Heather @ From Here to There
www.feather10.blogspot.com

Kristin said...

I hear ya. Shopping for anything wearable makes me a bit nervous... But you totally scored! What a cute little set! - Hope you're enjoying your time with your parents Danielle!! Happy weekend to you (and that sweet little Huck)...

aimymichelle said...

shopping for everything doesn't usually work for me at all.

i'm a new follower.