6.06.2012

Rustic Living: 25% Off Etsy Shop and All Ad Sizes!

You folks are in for a treat today! Ashley, the sweet and gorgeous blogger over at Rustic Living, is offering a 25% discount on any of her adorable Etsy shop creations and all ad sizes on her blog! Simply enter the discount code "huckleberry" to receive your 25% off! I have my eyes set on this gorgeous pillow myself! Don't know Ashley? Read a little about her below and then head on over to her blog!
..................................
Hello! My name is Ashley from Rustic Living. I'm a country girl from Idaho that loves to share furniture transformations, DIY projects, handmade pillows, and a passion for the country lifestyle. My favorite style is "rustic chic", which you will see in most of my projects. If I'm not busy turning an old, boring piece of furniture into a lovely piece of treasure then I'm probably creating rustic chic pillows! I love how much character they can add to a bedroom, living room, or even an entryway bench. I began to think how fun it would be to create customizable pillows for others celebrating a very special day in their life . . . their wedding day. I opened up an Etsy shop for this purpose and have really enjoyed creating pillows with a personal touch for the happy couple to be. I also sell decorative pillows, usually with a touch of burlap, that add a rustic chic feel to any room.
Don't forget to check out her Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter accounts too! The discount code "huckleberry" will be available for one week, so be sure to snag this deal while it lasts!

Happy Wednesday! 

No comments: