4.30.2012

Pinterest Party

This past Saturday was my first ever Pinterest party. And, I believe, it was truly a hit. A few of you asked me what exactly IS a Pinterest party. Basically, I decided that me and a few "pinner friends" I religiously follow should get together to create some of those recipes we are constantly drooling over but haven't had a chance {or a reason} to try out yet. Since we all met up at my place, I made the main dish, another girl brought two yummy appetizers she's pinned, another brought a few side dishes, and the last brought amazing mixed drinks. There was SOOO MUCH FOOD! And it was all delicious.

The menu consisted of
crockpot fajitas
avocado pastry puffs
{this photo via}
cheese and bean dip
guacamole filled with cilantro (uhhh, loved it!)
a biscotto, 7up, raspberry and lime mixed drink
 and to top it off, cinnamon peanut butter cookies
(recipe to come later this week)

It was a night filled with yummy food and great conversation! I feel so lucky to have such amazing girlfriends here in Washington that are just as Pinterest crazed as myself!

Hope you're weekend was full of fun as well! Happy Monday, friends!

5 comments:

Holly said...

A Pinterest Party is a great idea - I might try and pull one off with some of my friends but have a crafting evening instead :)

Laura said...

That's kind of cool, not going to lie...and you had the benefit of having a ton of delicious food at the end ;)

Mrs Independent said...

Everything looks so delicious! I will def be hunting down that cocktail recipe :)

Jamie

Nadine said...

This is such a great idea! I'd love to do this and maybe include one of the crafts I've pinned also. A Pinterest party sounds like a great reason to actually make some of the things I've pinned. Thanks for sharing!

Jamie said...

That all looks sooo delicious! That raspberry drink just makes me thirsty :)

<3 Jamie