2.29.2012

Doggie Style

That's the name of a pet accessory store we went to in Philly.
I forgot to take a picture of the sign, so you'll just have to take my word for it.

There were cute leashes and collars, homemade treats, toys {oh Lord, all the toys!}, designer pet shampoo...
You name it, they had it.
Basically, it was Huckleberry heaven. And I regret not getting him anything.
{Hey, I didn't want my language to smell like a dog biscuit..don't judge.}

Oh yeah, and they had dogs and cats freely roaming the store. 
See the black cat laying among the clothes for pets? I thought it was fake...until it moved slightly and scared the bejesus out of me.
Yeah, I just used the word bejesus.
 Needless to say, Doggie Style put Petsmart to shame.

Happy Wednesday!

6 comments:

Makin Memories Of Us said...

Oh my gosh! My dog would go nuts in that store! :)

Gail @ Sophisticated Steps said...

I barely spend money on myself. I couldn't bring myself to spoil my pup more than me! Ha! But that is really cute. Animals roaming. Love it. If I didn't have 3 kids, I'd probably get something...but I'd rather have my kids. ;)

P.S. Tagged you in a Q&A. Don't hate me. I never do them, but caved. It was actually fun! Do NOT feel obligated.

Michelle (michabella) said...

WOAH!!! JAX would LOVE that store!!!!

ms.composure said...

stumbled onto your blog and just wanted to leave you a little blog luv! Def enjoyed reading this post!!def looks like a gr8 store!!

http://infinitelifefitness.com
http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

Erin @ His and Hers said...

I would go just to pet the cute animals! Look at those puppy eyes!

Chelsea Coleen said...

oh my gosh. i need a dog! i need to go here when i visit Austin!!!

Also- just emailed you :)