2.09.2012

Come Visit Me At Rustic Living

Today I'm guest posting on Ashley's blog Rustic Living. Sooooo, go check out my Q&A there! 

Or else...

{okay, "or else" nothing. I'm not very intimidating.}

One more thing before you go! What do you think about these menu cards for the wedding? Looks like a simple DIY project to me! And simple is key folks...
because, frankly, I am the least "crafty" individual you will ever meet. 
Crafty as in 'of or relating to things that are homemade'...
I can be quite "crafty" in the trickster sense of the word.

Okay, that will be all.
So go here!

5 comments:

Gail @ Sophisticated Steps said...

Crafty vs. Crafty. Gotta love the English language. ;)

I think they're really cute. If the casual, earthy, simple style fits the rest of your venue (which from what I see, it does), then go for it!

Gail @ Sophisticated Steps said...

Did you decide yet about the coffee/apple butter/candles?

P.S. by "casual" above, I mean non-stuffy/non-fussy. Can't wait to see everything you put together. All your ideas so far are beautiful. :)

Jayme and Mendi said...

I did something very similar to this for my wedding program. Minus the cute die-cuts at the bottom. ;) This is totally do-able!

Going to check out your guest post now.

Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

Holly said...

I love the cut-out utensils, too cute!

Holly said...

I really like those menu cards! They're so cute, especially the little cutlery punch out at the bottom!

Just dropping by from #FF. :)
Holly
http://adventuresofholly.com