12.21.2011

Last Minute Wish List + Liebster Award

{Just in case you were wondering what to get me for Christmas} I made a last minute wish list!

This amazing infinity scarf from Etsy!
These burlap TOMS. {From previous post}
This dress from ASOS. {If I had any New Years plans, this is the outfit I'd rock}
These boots from Piperlime.
Or these!
And I wouldn't mind this turquoise clutch from Etsy either!

But truthfully, I am so excited to go back to West Virginia and see my parents that it doesn't really matter if I get a darn thing for Christmas! 

Also, yesterday Ashley from Rustic Living passed on the Liebster Blog award to me. This award recognizes up and coming bloggers! Thank you, Ashley! Now it's my turn to recognize some awesome new bloggers as well.


All of these ladies have super cute blogs. So, you should go check them out!
If you have been awarded the coveted Liebster award, here’s what’s next:
* choose five up and coming blogs with less than 200 followers to award
*show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.  If you not already a follower of their blog, that might be a great way to show appreciation for the award.  ;)
*Post the award on your blog.  Be sure to link back to the 5 blogs you awarded so that others can visit them.

Hope you all are having an AMAZING Wednesday!!!!

2 comments:

sea to shining port said...

Thank you, Danielle!!! This is soo sweet! We will definitely link up, can we give you an award back :)

Thank you again, and have a great Christmas! Soak up all that family time - how long will you be there?

- Caitlin

Elle said...

Thanks so much Danielle! I will have to pass it along :)