11.25.2011

Fake Shopping

Sometimes I go fake shopping. Basically, I browse the internet, find amazing things I desperately want, and even go as far as to put them in my shopping cart, and then delete everything because the realization hits me that I just don't have enough money to treat myself in such an extravagant way.

Today being Black Friday...I went fake shopping. Here's some of the things I have in my cart. 

These pumps by Enzo Angiolini.
 This Levi's GWI Trucker Jacket.


This Marc Jacobs watch.


And for some reason, I'm really obsessed with chunky sweaters this season.
Like this one by LA Made.


And this one by Joie.


Thankfully, Christmas is coming soon which means others can splurge on me, and hey, there's nothing wrong with splurging on yourself during the holiday season, right? 

I know, I know--it's about giving not receiving...blah blah blah.

Hope you all had a wonderful Turkey Day! And if you're out and about in the Black Friday madness, BE SAFE! People are crazy. Just saying.

Oh yeah, all the amazing finds above were taken from piperlime.com

No comments: